Now, I didn't quite have time to finish my project prior to that date since my uncle suddenly passed away on August 10th.
The project itself is about 80 percent completed. All that is left is to get the rendering working and finish up the management page to edit the form metadata as it appears in the system.
My time is now limited since school started up again for me, so as much time as I can I'm going to devote to finishing up this project.
I'd like to thank the following:
- Burke Mamlin for helping me and answering all the questions I had and guiding me when I was lost.
- Ben Wolfe for putting up with me and helping me when Burke was MIA.
- OpenMRS and its wonderful worldwide network of developers for making this project into what it has become.
- Paul Biondich for encouraging me (along with Burke) to apply for summer of code.
- Last, but certainly not least, Leslie Hawthorn for managing this program and every problem that popped up. She must have super human powers or something.
The list can only be so long, I feel like I'm accepting an academy award here. It was a great experience, and I will definately continue to maintain my project in whatever free time I can find.
Post a Comment